The Best Local Roofing Contractor in Lutz, FL!
Magnum Roofing & Restoration can handle all of your roofing & restoration needs in the Lutz area. Whether you need roof installation services, roof restoration services, or residential & commercial roofing services, we are the expert team that can help! With years of experience and the highest-quality materials, we guarantee satisfaction with our services! Contact us today to get your roofing & restoration project started.
Call Magnum Roofing & Restoration at (813) 492- 8401 for roofing services in Lutz, FL.
Signs You Need Roof Repairs
Roof repairs are essential to maintain the integrity of your home and protect it from the elements. If you notice any of the following signs, it's a good indication that you may need roof repairs:
- Leaks: Water dripping from the ceiling or stains on your walls or ceiling are clear signs of a roof leak. This should be addressed immediately to prevent further damage.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing, it's a sign that your roof is in need of repair. Shingles protect the underlying structure of your roof from moisture.
- Granule loss: If you find a large amount of granules in your gutters or on the ground, it may indicate that your shingles are deteriorating, which can leave your roof vulnerable to damage.
- Sagging roof: A sagging or uneven roofline is a serious issue that requires immediate attention, as it may indicate structural problems or water damage within the roof's framework.
- Age of the roof: An aging roof is more susceptible to damage. If your roof is approaching or has exceeded its expected lifespan, it may be time for repairs or replacement.
- Cracked or damaged flashing: The flashing is the metal or rubber material used to seal joints and seams on your roof. If it's cracked, damaged, or missing, it can lead to leaks.
- Interior water damage or mold growth: Water stains on your ceiling, walls, or mold growth can be indicators of a roof leak. Address these issues promptly to prevent further damage and health concerns.
- Debris accumulation: Piles of leaves, branches, and other debris on your roof can trap moisture and lead to roof rot and leaks. Regularly clear your roof to prevent such issues.
- Excessive energy bills: If your energy bills have suddenly increased, it could be due to poor insulation caused by roof damage or leaks.
It's important to address any of these signs promptly to prevent further damage to your roof and your home's interior. Regular inspections and maintenance can help extend the life of your roof and reduce the need for costly repairs. If you notice any of these issues, consider consulting with a professional roofing contractor to assess the extent of the damage and recommend appropriate repairs.
Get the Best Roofing Services in Lutz, FL, With Magnum Roofing & Restoration!
Magnum Roofing & Restoration can handle any residential or commercial roofing project in Lutz, FL. We pride ourselves on offering quality roofing & restoration services AND the best customer service in town!
Your Local Lutz, FL, Roofing & Restoration Service Experts
Do you need professional roofing or restoration services in Lutz, FL, for your home or commercial property? Magnum Roofing & Restoration is your trusted local roofing contractor, providing Lutz with the highest-quality roofing services in the area.
We are the industry leading roofing contractor for residential or commercial roofing jobs in Lutz, FL. We have been performing quality roof installations and repairs for over 12 years. We provide a seamless customer experience and pride ourselves on the quality of work and services we offer.
Magnum Roofing & Restoration provides the best roofing & restoration services in the Lutz, FL area. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Mathew at Magnum Roofing and Crew were fantasticTom B.
"This company is great!"
This company is great! Got a quick quote on a new roof for our home from Edward! Easy to communicate with and very professional.Hannah P.
"Definitely recommend Magnum for your next roof!"
Worked with Jessica from beginning to end and thankfully she was there for me and the job went amazing! Definitely recommend her and Magnum for your next roof!Yolanda G.
"Very responsive to customer needs"
We had a very good experience with Magnum Roofing.John A.
Awesome experience, great company! Very detailed and everyone I’ve spoken to has been wonderful!Nottcati I.
"Wonderful customer service"
I look forward to getting my roof done in the future!!Miranda P.
"Punctual and professional"
Definitely recommend Magnum and definitely recommend Mathew Frey.Bradlee W.
Great company! Great people!! Jessica was super helpful. 10/10 recommend!Mariposa L.
How Long Will the Roof Inspection Take?
Generally, our roof inspection will take anywhere from 30 minutes to a couple of hours (depending on the size of your roof and the amount of damage we find.)
What Will You Look For During the Roof Inspection?
We will be looking for multiple signs of potential damage/issues. Things like leaking, abnormal wear and tear, debris damage, and problems that may have occurred during previous installation or repairs.
I Received Several Different Estimates and the Prices Varied Greatly, Why?
The old adage “If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.” should be considered in situations like this. Many contractors who offer significantly lower bids are often uninsured and perform subpar work. This subpar work could end up costing you significantly more money down the road to fix the shortcuts that they took to provide you the service so cheaply. If an estimate is confusing or you have concerns, feel free to give us a call or email so we can explain it to you in more detail and help you feel confident about the process!
How Much Will a New Roof Cost?
The price varies depending upon the scope of the project, the roofing materials involved, the style of your home, market costs, etc. On average, a good ballpark number would be about $6,500 to install a new roof.
Can’t I Just Do the Work Myself?
We’re not going to say you’re not capable! If you are generally skilled with DIY home improvement projects, then it’s possible that you could have the ability to take it on yourself. With that said, your roof is absolutely vital to the safety of your home’s structure. Anything less than a perfectly done job can lead to serious damages and cost you more money in the long run.
How Do I Know if My Roof Has Damage?
There can be many different types of damage to your roof. Not only can it be difficult to know where to look, but most people don’t know what exactly it is that they’re looking for. That’s why we offer a free roof inspection to make sure your roof is safe or if it needs to be repaired or replaced.